Tuesday 15 January 2013

For Bethany

For the last two days & probably for the next two days I have been & will be working on yet another cosplay costume for my girl (beths). This is a pretty complex design, so I'm looking forward to putting my wee feet up this evening & hooking up another row in this NEW crochet project.....gosh you'd think I'd finish what I have already but this was in my heart & just wouldn't go away. I've done one row, number two tonight :)





Its gonna be just pastels, sweet & marshmallowy................yeah that about describes the colors.
I have had this vision of a beautiful huge pastelly blanket on my bed for years, so here goes, fingers crossed as I tend to chicken out at small blanket stage & stick a border on for a tah dah, but I'm desperate for this one to grace my double bed............ will need lots of cheering on :).
And here's a preview of the costume....bad lighting so the colors are off but it gives you an idea of how it looks :) ................kind of !!!!!!


She made the jewellery bits herself, can't wait to finish, will prob have to wait for a decent photo from her, after the cosplay convention at the weekend.
Sooooooo its hooking, put the feet up, girls are making brownies , movie time!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a lovely evening too
Lots of love Karen xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh Karen, it will be lovely...enjoy your time, with your feet up...I am doing the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy... very lovely..
    http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours! Making me want to eat sweets! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colors..love it..

    ReplyDelete