Sunday 22 January 2012

Food glorious Fooooooooood!!!!!!

Thats a terrible title, but it just stuck in my head when i was fixing my pics
so there we go!!!!
This is a real quick pop in to show you what i indulged in for dessert today
APPLE CRUMBLE.......


Too nice...... I had double helpings.....the button of my jeans has to be left open for the remainder of the evening......not a good sign AT ALL!!!!
Those are not my fingers having a pick they're hers........


Sophie Joanna Cassidy....she arrived home from Germany yesterday & was bursting for some good ol home cookin :D
Its sooooooooooooooo good to have her back, after over a year of travelling,
don't think my heart could take much more!

This evening the plan is some rounds on this wee cutie.....


Its a use up all my bits project....a poncho for Ella, seen lots of real pretty ones in blogland recently & thought what a sweet idea.....plus I'm dying for some new colors & will only feel justified if I use what I have first.
A tah dah coming soon.
Well I'm off to play hookey, have a sweet evening
Lots of love Karen xxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Apple crumble ,My favourite,yum! Love the poncho you ve made ,so pretty and I bet it will be lovely and warm,Happy crafting week,lol,juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple crumble sounds delicious!! How wonderful that your sweet Sophie is home! I know you are loving every second of having her home. Happy hooking!! xoxoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love apple crumble - it certainly sings food glorious food to me! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poncho is coming along so beautifully! Love the colors. Ella is going to love it! Was so nice of you to leave such kind comments on my post this past Sunday. It blessed me to think of you listening to that powerful song and reading my humble, heartfelt words. It is beyond wonderful to think of having a "sister" in Christ across so great a distance! Blessings to you, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh loving the poncho missus! I bet my wee girl will want one once she sees yours. My nana made me one when I was younger and I absolutely adored it. I remember pulling it back up onto my head so it hung down the back so I could pretend I had long hair!!!! I looked more like a nun I think. Have a fab week hon.

    ReplyDelete